Friday, March 29, 2019

*Star Trek: The Next Generation Theme Plays*

Captain's Log: Stardate 96840.98

We seem to be stuck in an anomaly.

Progress on the Teroldego Mission had been progressing smoothly. We had reached the second sector with only minor incidents, though it all had leveled out.

It was when we started progressing into the Gold Fields in the second sector that we ran into problems.

We seem to be stuck in a time vortex. The Fields are going on evermore, ceaseless. Just back and forth, first in a swirling midnight, then deepest gold.

Down.
And back.

Down.
And back.

Morale is starting to deteriorate. I fear a mutiny.

We may have to reassign duties to pacify the crew.

For now, we shall continue forward with the mission, and hope that we discover an end to this nightmare.


---------------------------------------------------------
Like my writing? Why don't you buy me a coffee!

You can do so through my ko-fi link HERE: ko-fi.com/blackgoatknitting

Or donate directly through my paypal HERE: https://www.paypal.me/blackgoatknitting

No comments:

Post a Comment