Saturday, December 14, 2019

The Final Countdown

Welp, we're down to just a mere 8 days before the vow renewal.

And I am FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

I feel like I have nothing under control, despite making checklist after checklist

I haven't even finished writing the damn thing.

Yep, that's right!

I haven't even finished like THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS WHOLE THING!

*sigh*

So instead of working things like I should be doing...


I started a new shawl.

Panic knitting is clearly the answer here, right?

---------------------------------------------------------
Like my writing? You can help support me and future writing projects directly by donating through the links below!

Ko-fi link: ko-fi.com/blackgoatknitting

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/blackgoatknitting

1 comment:

  1. I do some of my best thinking when I have needles and yarn in my hands. You've got this.

    ReplyDelete