Thursday, March 31, 2016

Funk is the Worst

I admit to having been an absolute lazy bum these past couple of weeks. I've been in a funk and it's been hard to snap myself out of it. I've only done a couple of rows on Celestarium. But after seeing Vi's lovely Age of Brass and Steam on the blocking board, I think I've finally found some motivation.


Friggin gorgeous, man.

In my last post, I talked about wanting to make Beans some pj's.

Well....


He does look rather dashing in them.


I mean, look at that adorable pair of pants!

Beans is such an awkward shape, though, that I had to really just kind of improvise and hope for the best. Thankfully, that's something I'm really good at, and I'm pretty proud of the results.

Beans helped me pick out some yarn at the pj party.


I actually ended up returning the yarn the following week. I was just not happy with how it was working up. I am just NOT a fan of acrylic in any form, apparently.


Beans also met some pretty cool kids.

The following weekend was Harps and Thistles Spring Clearance sale. I was mostly good and only bought a few things.


Abode 100% merino wool from Berrocco.


Classic Elite's Villa, a bamboo/baby alpaca blend.


Malabrigo Finito in one of my favorite colorways.


1/2 and 1/2 flame which is half wool and half milk fiber. It's pretty nifty!

Sarah will be so proud. As you can see, I only bought two skeins of green yarn! Apparently, my new fixation is red.

I also got my new shipment of the Madeline Tosh yarn club color in.


They hit it out of the park with this one.

Emily's already told me I'm making something for her with it.

Well, guess I better keep my motivation vibe up and actually do some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment