Thursday, April 7, 2016

*Vworp, Vworp* in the Valley

This post was supposed to be written over the weekend, but other things got in the way. Specifically, my anxiety and a new little obsession called Stardew Valley. I don't recommend it. It will consume your whole life.

But for the record, Elliot is a total hottie and my one true love.

Anyways! Knitting!

I ACTUALLY FINISHED SOMETHING!!!!! AND IT'S EVEN SOMETHING FOR THE VOW RENEWAL!!!

Specifically, the Time Vi-Tex shawl!

Knit with Dream Smooshy in Romeo Blue. I think I used about 750 yards. The pattern itself mashed two different shawls together with my own creative liberties thrown in.

Ravelry project link HERE.



Here's a close up of the Tardis pattern on the lower edge.


Isn't she pretty?

It seems I am incapable of knitting small things, though. She blocked out to a whopping 92 inch wingspan on the boards. It relaxed down a little after it came off, but not much.


That's a yardstick laying at the top...

Yeah.

I'm just glad that Vi loves giant shawls as much as I do.


Here's a comparison of Funkia hanging in front of Vi-Tex. It's actually bigger than Funkia.

Any bets on what Celestarium is going to look like all blocked out with double the amount of yarn than these shawls?

I can lie and say that I'm going to keep this short because I really must get back to knitting.

But you know better than that.

I'm coming for you and your luscious locks, Elliot!


Bonus sleepy birb pic! She enjoys the game as much as I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment