Monday, December 26, 2016

Presently Presenting Presents

Everything has been distributed, everyone has been made happy, and I can finally sit and take a breath.

This year's theme seemed to be watercolor paintings. I'm finding that it's becoming my Other Craft now. Which is great, until you realize that everyone in your vicinity doesn't need 13 paintings each. So, must think on what to do with these things.

Anywho, here we are! My 2016 Christmas Creation Extravaganza!


For John, a small painting of Deep Space 9.



For Jamie, a mini cactus and a Bulbasaur with a cactus on its back.


For Emmy, a landscape of just outside Solitude from Skyrim.


A small seascape for my aunt and uncle.


One for my mom, as well.


A portrait of my grandparents' house for my grandpa. I'll have to talk about the story involving this painting later. Let's just say that it was a disaster.


And a sweater for my grandma, which I don't actually have finished pictures of yet. So, here's one of it being blocked.

All in all, a significantly less stressful time of it compared to last year.

And now I feel recharged and ready for a change. I think this is the time to branch out with my knitting skills. Try new things! Explore new techniques!


Just kidding.

Totes already cast on a new shawl.

I am nothing if not predictable.

The happiest of holiday seasons to you all, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment