Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Scramblin'

List posts are such a great way to add content to your blog! No need for a set topic to tie the whole thing together! In my opinion they are superio-

Yeah, okay, fuck it. I'm feeling lazy.

List posts = the McDonald's of the blogger arsenal.

It's a good thing I like me a Big Mac.

1. I've decided that small paintings are great and all, but I really need to torture myself by doing a mandala on a sheet of 18 x 24 inch watercolor paper.


2. I also did me a quick little piece to satisfy the mandal urges when the big ol' one up there proved to be more than I felt like tackling at the moment.


It's on these nifty little scroll things I found on clearance at World Market.


3. My tattoo is healing really well. I've had no problems with it being itchy at all. I never have with any of my three.

4. I'm scared that the fact above will make my tattooed friends want to rage at me for not having to endure what I hear is one of the worst parts about the tattoo healing process.

5. These are apparently the new rugs that I got for the hall right outside of the bathroom. They don't seem to appreciate me trying to dry my feet off on them after stepping out of the shower.


6. I found a REALLY HECKIN COOL travel watercolor set.



I snagged it for a mere $16 once I used my 60% off coupon. (All about them deals, yo.)

7. I HAD to do a side-by-side comparison of these paints (dry blocks) and my typical ones (tubed).


Old on the left, new on the right.

8. We built a cardboard playground for the cats. 





Yes, they had as much fun as you would think. Also, it's really fun to watch your dog try to jump through boxes to get the toy that you mercilessly threw in one. 

9. Alex rolled herself into a burrito on the couch and looked so cozy that I had to try it myself. Mine was superior because it contained a cat.


10. This round of Tsuro of the Seas got super interesting. It ended with a dragon crashing on John's head.


11. This conversation happened with Jamie. Atheists eat babies: confirmed. 



12. Knitting? What's that? Gryffindor bag? I don't know what you're talking about. *hurriedly shoves half-finished project under something*

Okay, okay. I haven't worked on any knitting since early last week. Which is bloody great when you run a damn knitting blog.

I do plan on picking it up again here soon, but hate colorwork so fucking much and can barely bring myself to look at the damn thing have been busy with other things. 

13. I was feeling pretty damn hot over the weekend. I mean, I managed to look like this whilst only functioning on 4 hours of sleep.


Saturday looked just as good.


14. Lest you think that I am feeling a little too full of myself, I was firmly reminded tonight of my actual place in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment