Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Updates

Well, I got that shawl done with plenty of time to spare.

Here's a little preview for you.


I haven't managed to get a moment to go take proper pictures yet. Especially because I need John's help and he has to work.

But it did get done! And even came in handy Saturday night when it was a little chilly.

So, now I've moved on to yet another project with a quick turn-around time.

Steph and Brad's wedding is coming up and... you already know is going.

I HAVE to knit a new shawl in time, don't I?

I have until September 15th, though. So it's a little bit more wiggle room.

I'm using that lovely speckled yarn I got at the last pj party.


I do have to get another color to go with it because the pattern I picked uses two colors. I looked in the stash, but I don't really have anything in the right color/weight/fiber. So... guess I'll be putting an order into Jimmy Beans.

Bless them and their incredibly fast shipping, enabling my last-minute knitting madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment