Sunday, September 23, 2018

False Pretenses

When Vi had asked me if I'd like to go to Harps and Thistles, I thought everything was on the level. It was just going to be a nice day out with a friend.

I made myself up all pretty, even deciding to wear my Ashton shawl, and headed up, completely oblivious to shenanigans happening in my home.


I found some absolutely stunning grey yarn to use for the Boo Knits MKAL I'm planning on doing next month.


Seriously, I need some better pictures. I can't even describe how it actually looks in person.

Anyway, Vi and I stopped for lunch and then headed back home where I walked in to see...





...my entire dining room decorated in a dungeon(!!!) theme for my birthday.

THESE ASSHOLES ACTUALLY MANAGED TO PULL ONE OVER ON ME AND I'M SO ANGRY AND HAPPY AND ANNOYED AND EMOTIONAL!

We chilled out for the rest of the day, playing games and just hanging out.


It was perfect and wonderful. The best way to leave 27 behind.

So thank you, you giant nerds, for such a great day.

Also, remember this when we have our next D&D session this Thursday.

I foresee some revenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment