Monday, September 3, 2018

Outtakes and Extras

*Note: This was scheduled to be posted yesterday, but Blogger borked it up

What?! ANOTHER POST?! THE DAY AFTER ONE?!

MADNESS!

Really though, I just had a little bit of extras and funny moments from around here that I wanted to share in a quick little list post.

1. When we were taking pictures of Squish Squash yesterday, I was in a super bad mood. I was tired, frustrated, and sweating to death. I nearly gave up on even trying to take pics because of it all.


John also had a REALLY BAD HABIT of STANDING IN THE DAMN WAY when I was trying to take pictures myself.


2. I forgot to bring a hair tie with me on our picture taking journey, so I had to improvise. Turns out that a shawl stick is REALLY GOOD at keeping hair up.


3. My goodies from the latest Destination Yarn/Erin Lane Bag collab came in.


The yarn is called Adler(!) Planetarium and I'm so in love.


I may or may not be planning on buying three more skeins when I can to do a circular shawl with...

4. My friggin cactus bloomed AGAIN!


Lily has declared that it's name is now Orlando... Orlando Bloom.

I know, I know. I'm pissed, too.

Pissed that I didn't come up with that myself.

5. We celebrated Bethany's birthday Friday night with a ridiculously fun D&D session. And I, because I'm me, decided THREE HOURS before she was supposed to be here that I was going to make her a plushy of her dragon companion.



Yep. Done and done. No time for proper pictures, though, unfortunately. I *was* cutting it a little close.

6. The sky was VERY pretty Thursday evening after that giant storm.




Al took that last one.

7. We made a friend when we were taking pictures of my shawl. 


8. Yes, I realize that I should have put that further up, but I'm not about to renumber all of these.

9. I woke up with some strange facial hair yesterday morning.


10. Someone was SUPER not happy about another kitty getting pets.


11. This makeup look makes me RIDICULOUSLY happy.




12. And we'll tack on a little something here at the end just for John.


No comments:

Post a Comment