Monday, November 12, 2018

Christmas Hi-hate-this

First and foremost, another apology for another absence. We no sooner got Bee healed up when Jass decided that she needed a turn for an emergency vet visit.


Yep.

She's fine now, but it was another cone and isolation period.


Anyway in better news, I have been knitting a fuckton of stuff! I've managed to finish three Christmas presents already.

Like this one.

[Image Redacted]

And this one.

[Image Redacted]

And don't forget these!

[Image Redacted]

Yeah, it's about to get really boring around here since I can't really show ANYTHING I'm currently making.

JUST PERFECT SINCE THIS HAS BARELY BEEN A KNITTING BLOG THIS YEAR

*sigh*

Literally the only thing that I've done that I can show you are two rows on my Cobweb shawl.



That's it. That's the only non-Christmas knitting I've done.

I can also offer up the few Halloween pics we took on Trick or Treat day in town.





Maybe I can start reviewing yarn or tools or something? Offer up Christmas present ideas for the fiber lover in your life? Suggest some good last-minute present patterns?

I don't know, y'all tell me what you want to see while we're in lockdown mode.

But now, I'm going to go take a much needed shower and then dive right into the next project...

Or just maybe do a few more rows on a shawl for myself. I've earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment