Friday, May 31, 2019

The Leap

Well, I had planned on finishing out the month with the post for Teroldego. But between the rain and the ant infestation, not to mention the wild adventure I had tonight, I haven't had the time to go and take the proper pictures.

I'd rather not just take crappy "shawl laying on the bed" pictures, so we're just going to delay a few more days.

But I have no intention of leaving you to go completely without some sort of knitting related content.

So how about I show you what I cast on last night?


Non-knitters may not know what they're looking at. But can you hazard a guess?

It's a fitted garment, my first.

My first actual sweater.

It's the Ursa Sweater pattern by Jacqueline Cieslak.

And it's going swimmingly as you can see.

Not much else in my life is at the moment, so I'm glad at least one thing is going right.


Pictured Above: the pleasant way my evening started. The opposite of the rest of the night.

*sigh*

It's been an interesting few days.

So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to dive back into my knitting and do my best to relax.

---------------------------------------------------------
Like my writing? Why don't you buy me a coffee!

You can do so through my ko-fi link HERE: ko-fi.com/blackgoatknitting

Or donate directly through my paypal HERE: https://www.paypal.me/blackgoatknitting

No comments:

Post a Comment