Friday, September 13, 2019

List Up Catch Post

It's been a hot minute, hasn't it? This time of year always gets so ridiculously busy between Trails, birthdays, the start of school...

Soooo.... let's catch up!

1. First and foremost, I want to say a tremendous thank you to Debbie for the incredible gift she gave me at the last pj party.


I've already waxed poetic about it on instagram, so I won't subject you to my emotional overload again. (I may also be avoiding making myself cry again...)

2. I ALSO want to thank my aunt Jeaninne for the gorgeous pitcher from a potter local to her.


I also cried when I got this, too.

Apparently, I'm just a crying mess lately.

3. I made another journal!


This one is just for me for more traditional journaling.


It's a little rough because I was trying to remember how to make the dang things as I was going.


4. I've also started on my new bullet journal! And to start it off, I'm doing a Harry Potter themed month!





5. Em and I found a new, fun store to spend all the moneys in.





6. We went to the beach! At Lake Erie!








It was actually the first time in my life that I'd been to the beach. And I fell in love. As did Alex. And now we want to go every dang weekend.

7. We went to a couple other places in Cleveland, too. I managed to get this adorable picture of my darling spoose.


And I found a yarn bomb.


8. I've gotten two more shawls done, but haven't had a chance to write them up yet. But here's a teaser of one.


9. I FINALLY STARTED MY DANG WEDDING SHAWL SO Y'ALL CAN STOP YELLING AT ME NOW!



11. My mantle looks really pretty right now.


12. I don't know if you noticed, but I've kind of given up on the whole "get a project done every month" thing. It was just too much to try and do with everything else going on this year. 

13. And to round this out, I just want to say a huge thank you for being here and reading and supporting and loving and laughing with me. It's been 4 years now since I started this blog and your support has been incredible.

Here's to the next four years.


PS. This post marks my 200th post on here!

---------------------------------------------------------
Like my writing? You can help support me and future writing projects directly by donating through the links below!

Ko-fi link: ko-fi.com/blackgoatknitting

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/blackgoatknitting

No comments:

Post a Comment