Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Siren's Swan Song

Well, she's done.

The most brilliant and amazing shawl that my hands have ever produced.

From such a humble little bundle.

Through trial and tribulations.


Not to mention some very real fears about not being able to finish.


But we got there in the end.

And, my god, is she breathtaking.


So many beads placed...


And so many stitches made...


This art was brought into being by my two humble hands. 



I'm left feeling a little lost.


Where do I go from here?


How do I possibly top this?


I mean, this is the most complex project I've ever done.


And, except for a couple of minor hiccups, it went pretty smoothly.


Is this it? Have I peaked?


Nah, I don't really think so, either.


This creative train ain't ever going to stop rolling.

Though I am *slightly* scared at what my next magnum opus is going to involve.


Guess the only way to find out is to keep going forward.

6 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous! I colour matches your hair so well too ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I may or may not have specifically bought this yarn just because of that color match.

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the color and all the detailing! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete