Monday, March 12, 2018

Depression: A Series of Photos

Today is another bad day.

I borked my shoulder and wrist by coloring three people's hair yesterday, including my own.

And I woke up with one of the hardest hitting depressions I've had in a while, coupled with a heaping dose of anxiety and dread.

I have only made it out of bed long enough to use the bathroom. Anxiety sent me running right back upstairs as soon as I was done.

I want to just sink into the peacful temporary oblivion of sleep. I want to force myself up and into a craft project. I want to knit. I want to weep.

I took pictures.













It's not enough to get me out of bed. Or to lessen the feelings. But maybe they won't last as long now.Maybe just a little flicker of light against the overwhelming darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment