Thursday, March 8, 2018

Painting Palooza

You would think with all this pressure off me to get a project done every month, I'd be drowning in FO's. Things just flying off my needles, right?

Yeah...

I've all but abandoned my needles at this point. (HA! Point! I kill me.)

But seriously, I've only done a few rounds of Mystic Star (it was heartlessly abandoned last year) and made a lil spidey bro. I do have a MKAL that starts at the end of this month, but in the meantime, I've found that I just can't commit myself to any project.

So, to keep myself from slowly descending into a pit of knitless misery  occupied, I've been working on just a *few* watercolor paintings.

And by few, I mean over a dozen.

So here they are in no particular order.












I'd say I've been a little busy.

And I haven't even shown you the best and my favorite.


For a size reference, this is about two feet wide. It's now living happily in an antique frame that belonged to John's late grandma.


And it's now the centerpiece of the living room.

And because this is a knitting blog after all, I will at least tease you with the MKAL yarn.


Any guesses at the theme? Let's just say, I'll be over the moon with it. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment