Monday, April 9, 2018

The Lyfe and Tymes of Thou Fairest Writer

Do you know how hard it is to maintain a crafting blog when the ONLY PROJECT you're working on has to be kept secret?

This is all I can really offer without spoiling things.


Like, what can I even write about? I haven't really purchased any new yarn (except for an extra skein of my night sky color for the MKAL because I thought I might be short), haven't really gone out and done anything fun. And I've already written enough about my mental health to fill a novel.

All I really have to offer are selfies, a couple of sketches I've done, and some cat pictures.


I've been wearing my Rios Lace Tam practically everywhere and have been having fun sticking various pins into the brim.


I got a really cool new galaxy dress.


And I did a kickass job on my makeup the first time I wore it out.


Like, I actually got a bunch of compliments, which never really happens.

I bought a couple of new mugs.


I'm hoping that if I buy them one at a time, John won't realize that I'm hoarding collecting them.


I also bought one for Al to throw off his suspicions more.



Speaking of Al, she did this watercolor piece and I'm SUPER EFFING PROUD OF HER!


Watercolor is not her usual medium, so it's been great seeing her branch out and try new things.


It's STILL snowing here.

I, as the Queen of Winter, apologize for this gross oversight. But unfortunately, you humans have done screwed things up enough that we're not really in control anymore...

HOW ABOUT THEM SKETCHES?!

I'm participating in the 100 Days project.

Every day for *shocker* 100 days, I'm supposed to draw/sketch/paint a little something.

I have no set theme unlike some other artists. Just been sketching whatever strikes my fancy.

Here are the first 3 days.


HAD to start things off with a tribute to my Muse.


Second was a new style of cactus that I haven't attempted before.


Third was my usual and favorite lil prickly babe.

I guess all that's left now is a flood of cat pics.







That last one is just for you, John. ;D

Guess it's back to this Secret Project of Secretness...

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment