Monday, December 31, 2018

Good-Fucking-Bye

In a few hours, 20-I-HATE-teen will be a mere memory. Lost forever to time.

THANK ALL THE BLESSED BLOODY STARS

So, let's pour the champagne, put on the comfy pants, and take a quick look back at all the projects I managed to finish over the last 12 months.

First, my octopus hat.



My first blanket.


The first Rios Lace Tam.


Quite a few dice bags.




Cute little soft friends.



 








Soft friends wearing soft things.



The second lace tam.


A few odds and ends.






And most importantly, a few shawls.






The fact that I got so much done despite the absolute bloody disaster this year stands as a giant, defiant middle-finger to it.

So, goodbye, so long, and fuck you, 2018.

2019, you better be better. I'm fucking watching you.

Alright, friends. We made it. Let's kick ass next year.

Love you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment