Wednesday, October 30, 2019

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Alright, let's be honest here. This post is nothing more than a photo dump of a bunch of stuff that I wanted to share here, but never really fit into other posts.

I had two more of my prickly babies surprise me with flowers this year.



Pinky up there decided to give me one last one this morning after being moved back inside for the winter.


Actually, I just went to check and BOTH of these lovelies will be putting out more blooms!

Kevin and Renee bought me these new lovelies for my birthday.


There was an orchid, too, but...uh... I already killed that...

Listen, I'm good with cactuses, okay?

I wanted to buy all these pumpkins at Petitis.






We ended up just buying standard pumpkins at Target.

But we had fun carving some of them!






I sat right by these pretty things all dressed up in my Halloween best for the local Trick-or-Treat.



Our trees put on a good show this year.






And we'll round things out with a heaping dose of pet pics.








---------------------------------------------------------
Like my writing? You can help support me and future writing projects directly by donating through the links below!

Ko-fi link: ko-fi.com/blackgoatknitting

Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/blackgoatknitting

No comments:

Post a Comment